Athletes put their bodies through a lot of stress and conditioning in order to maximize physical output. In order to operate at peak performance, athletes must take special care of their bodies, whether in preparing for an athletic event or recovering from an injury. At our office, we work with all types of athletes, from beginner to professional, to ensure they are doing everything possible to achieve their fitness goals. Consultations can include:
- Lab testing to evaluate hormones and nutrients
- Bioidentical hormone supplements
- Nutrition Plans (Ketogenic, Paleo)
- IV Therapy
- Vitamin/Energy/Weight Loss Injections
- Peptide therapies
Our sports performance consultations are designed to address:
- Overall physical health
- Mental conditioning
- Stress reduction
- Inflammation and pain management
- Recovery and repair
- And much more
Athlete Pain Relief Treatments
All athletes want to be at the top of their game and perform at their best. Whether you are an elite athlete or a weekend warrior there are things to help you maximize your performance. We offer the complete package with one doctor. Our goal is to combine nutrition, training, and pain relief at the same location.
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasm
- Rotator Cuff Pain
- Generalized Joint Pain
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Dry Needling
- Gua Sha
- Biopuncture (Injections of natural medicine)
- Prolotherapy and PRP
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Myofascial Therapy
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I attend a sports performance consultation?
You may benefit from a sports performance consultation if you:
- Are starting a new sport, fitness, or exercise program
- Want to push past plateaus and need to eliminate factors that may be holding you back
- Need to implement nutrition and dietary habits that support your active lifestyle
- Suffer from inflammation or pain from a prior injury or overtraining
- Need help with mental conditioning and stress reduction during training or competition
What should I expect during my sports performance consultation?
Our sports performance consultations are uniquely designed to address the physical, emotional, and mental components of physical fitness, training, and competition. We will carry out a complete physical evaluation with an emphasis on endurance, coordination, muscle tone, and health history. We will also analyze non-physical factors that could be affecting athletic performance, such as stress levels and attitude. Your consultation may also include some testing procedures, which will ultimately help us form recommendations for you.
How often should I get a sports performance consultation?
We recommend that athletes get periodic sports performance consultations on a regular basis. This includes at the beginning of a new training season or when an athlete becomes injured. For more information about getting a sports performance consultation, contact our office today.